- Q.Is there anyone else staying at the house?
- A.No, it is completely a private house stay. But only KANAZAWA TABI-NE is a guesthouse with 4 private rooms. Bathroom and toilet are shared with other guests.
- Q.How much is the accommodation fee?
- A.It is a flexible rate and depends on which house and when you stay. You can go check the rate on the webpages of each property.
- Q.Will I be charged a fee to cancel my reservation?
- A.No cancelation applies before 7 days of the arrival date. 100 % of total amount within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Q.Can I change the number of people after I made a reservation?
- A.Yes, contact us before 2 days of your arrival date.(Over capacity can be negotiable)
- Q.How do I check in?
- A.We ask the guests to come to the office for check in between 12 and 6 pm.
- Q.How do I check out?
- A.It is a self-check out process. Details will be given at the check in desk.
- Q.Can children stay at the house?
- A.Yes, they can. But if you stay with children at KANAZAWA TABI-NE, children have to be the age of 2 or older as KANAZAWA TABI-NE is a shared guesthouse.
- Q.Is there WiFi available at the place?
- A.Yes, all the houses have free WiFi.
- Q.Is nightwear prepared at the place?
- A.Yukata(Japanese nightwear) comes with Premium house. Otherwise yukata is available for 100 yen to rent at the check in desk.
- Q.Can I bring my pet to a house?
- A.There is no pet-friendly house at this moment.
- Q.Can I smoke cigarette inside the house?
- A.Smoking is strictly prohibited at all the houses.
- Q.Can I send my luggage before I arrive?
- A.Yes, you can pick it up at the check-in desk on your arrival but you must contact us in advance.
Please write down the address and name below on invoice.
LocoLocoyasue A room, 12-29 yasue-chou Kanazawa. TABI-NE
- Q.Can I pay the accommodation fee on my arrival?
- A.We ask the guests to pay in advance by credit card or through bank transfer.
Only when you make a reservation just before you arrive, you can pay on your arrival.